This is a collection of stories and photographs to chronical the Fowler family's adventures as we grow.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Party Girl!

Olivia went to her first ever birthday party. Natalie (daughter of our good friends Corey and Kim) turned 1 and we were there with about 15 of our friends. It was a fun party and Olivia loved being around all of the people. She did start the party by falling asleep in her Daddy's arms and then taking a little nap in the guest room at Corey and Kim's. Below is a picture of Drake and Olivia with Cory and Natalie. Natalie turned 1 on February 2nd and I will always remember her birthday becuase I was privledged to be at her birth. It was the very next day on Februaury 3rd that I found out I was pregnant with Olivia!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

It was so much fun having you at the party, Miss Olivia....you looked just lovely and are oh, so sweet!

I love the picture of you and Olivia, Rach....too cute!