This is a collection of stories and photographs to chronical the Fowler family's adventures as we grow.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

What Olivia's been up to...

Well, Olivia stays quite busy these days. She loves to open our cabinets while I am cooking or cleaning in the kitchen. I have this philosophy that when you have a child it is required that a mess be made,in order to actually get something accomplished. Then at the end of a long day of making all sorts of messes, Olivia enjoys unwinding on her Dora the Explorer sofa with some popcorn. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it...





1 comment:

Remodelaholic said...

Hey Anonymous- She is getting so big! I LOVE the tutu! But I am really wondering what your plans are, I heard Colorado? Let us know and good luck with what ever you guys do! Please keep in touch!