This is a collection of stories and photographs to chronical the Fowler family's adventures as we grow.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Mom can never rest... even in the shower

This morning before my morning shower, I got Olivia set up as usual- Close the door to the kitchen, back porch and our bedroom. Next turn on Sesame Street and then get in the shower leaving the door to the bathroom open, as Olivia likes to wander in and out of the bathroom during my shower- peeking into the shower and giggling (thanks Livie) and playing with her bath toys on the floor. So I am in the shower, Olivia has peeked in and out and presumably went back to the living room to watch Sesame Street, right? WRONG. This is why you can't turn your back on a toddler for even a second!


5 comments:

Remodelaholic said...

What?!? She crawled up into the sink? Now I'm getting scared!

Drake, Rachel and Olivia said...

YES!!! Believe it or not! She climbed onto the toilet and then pulled herself over and into the sink. Be afraid be very afraid! :) Toddlers NEVER rest!

Corey Mason said...

This is too funny. Lucky for me Miles hasn't started crawling up on things yet. But I guess I better watch my back! Too funny!

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

I love it!! It's because you had that deep, beautiful kitchen sink in Asheville (okay, pause for a minute and miss your dreamy kitchen sink and know that you will have a sink that great again) and you bathed her in it for SO long. She's very comfortable in a sink! You only have yourself to blame, I'm afraid! Too funny!

Unknown said...

Oh.my.word. That is hilarious. And also very scary!