This is a collection of stories and photographs to chronical the Fowler family's adventures as we grow.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Domestic Bliss!

Olivia has taken quite an interest in domestic tasks lately. I guess when I worked so much she never saw much cleaning get done! Now that I am not working, I am able to really keep up the house. So Olivia likes to join in on whatever task I am doing. I say, its never too early to start!


She gets out the rolling pin for baking and she does laundry! (actually this part is a little frustrating becuase she pulls clean clothes out of drawers after I put them away, and she puts them on her head then throws them on the floor. I ususally have to wait for her nap to get it all put away again because she will continue to pull them out again.



She Vacuum's



She sweeps and cleans floors!




Even with all her hard work, she still finds time to play!


2 comments:

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

Put her to work while she's interested and she doesn't yet know about allowance! What a cute little cleaner! I'd hire her. Our clean clothes tend to stay on the floor over here (as we have no dressers with us)so her system would work fine.

Ben, Krissy, Will, Lil and Lulu said...

What a great story! I love the picture with her looking up at the camera. Very cute!