This is a collection of stories and photographs to chronical the Fowler family's adventures as we grow.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mmmmmmm

On Saturday night Drake and I got to go out for a night on the town while my Dad watched Livie. We made the most of it! We left at 5 and didn't come home until 1 in the morning. We went downtown to get some enjoyment out of living in a big city. With a child we don;t get to do that too much. Anyway, we spent a couple of hours wandering around in stores and along Denver's 16th street mall, which is an awesome place. We went to dinner at this amazing italian resaurant. We spent more than we should have but it was worth it. We seldom eat out (i think twice since we have lived here)but when we have dinner is quick and sometimes a little stressful with a toddler. So we took our time (2.5 hours to be exact). After we went to a movie downtown and then headed home. It was such a great time. The next day we brought out our leftovers for lunch and gave Olivia some of the leftover shrimp linguiine(minus the shrimp because we already ate those) in white whine and butter sauce with tomatoes. This was probably the most expensive meal she has ever had and she enjoyed it, spending most of her time going "mmmmmmm".She had a lot of fun eating it as you can see....





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful night!! It is so great to get away once in a while! Love the pics! Esp. the one of Drake and Olivia with the noodle! Priceless. I drove past ya'll's house the other day. It made me miss you guys. Hope you're starting to feel more at home there. have a good week!

Remodelaholic said...

Rach-

You are so wonderful! Thank you for the wonderful surprise! I too, see those little socks and just melt for the cutness factor! I can't wait to put perfect little feet inside them!

Thank you for being so thoughtful! I am sorry, I would have sent you an email, but I realized I don't have your address. Mine is comeitch@gmail.com, would you send me yours so I have it!

Love you guys,
Cass (and Justin)
(keep up the great posts)

P.S. I will try to give you a call soon, I am such a phone slacker...