This is a collection of stories and photographs to chronical the Fowler family's adventures as we grow.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Visit!!!

We were so happy to have my Mom and Dad come and spend some time with us. It gets a little lonely out here and it felt so good to have people here who love us and who we love. Olivia loved having her grandparents here, there was lots of attention and always someone to play with! We did lots of sightseeing and went on some great hikes. Olivia has been loving our hikes, she sits in the pack behind Drake and has so much fun she will stay in there for up to a couple of hours quite happily.. Sometimes she will even take a nap in there. On one of our hikes with Mom and Dad we actually saw a wild coyote. We also went to the childrens museum which is such a great place. It was Oliva's first time there and she had a lot of fun. We ended up buying a membership so we can go anytime we want. Thanks for coming out here Mom and Dad we love you!
















1 comment:

Remodelaholic said...

I wonder why that happens on my blog, I didn't even see that you had updated! But it looks like you had a great time, and I have to admit, I am a bit jealous of the hikes. I wish we had mountains here... and trees.... and a cool dry summer.... Oh well, I'll live for now! Miss you guys!
Cass